1 Person Basic Tactical Emergency Kit
This kit supports 1 person for 3 days with essential survival supplies recommended by FEMA, Homeland Security, and Red Cross. All equipment is stored in a small rugged sling backpack.
Unique to the emergency kit is tactical (military style) sling backpack.
We offer free or reduced shipping charges for our San Diego County based customers. Please use the below Contact Form to get info on shipping before placing an order!
- 1 - Sling backpack-made of durable 600 denier fabric
- 1 - 2400 calorie sized emergency food bar-U.S. Coast Guard certified to remain fresh for 5 years, has apple cinnamon favor, just tear open and eat (no water or heat needed), vacuumed sealed, and can handle extremes in heat and cold.
- 10 - 4.2 oz sized water pouches-U.S Coast Guard approved 5 year shelf life, purified water, vacuumed sealed, tear open and drink, and tolerates extremes in temperature.
- 1 - Emergency blanket-holds in your body heat to keep you warm
- 1 - Poncho
- 1 - N95 face mask-filters up to 95% of smoke and dirt in the air-use in wildfires
- 2 - 12 hour light sticks, 5 year shelf life
- 1 - Survival whistle and tool-loud whistle, flint on side to start a fire, compass, mirror for signaling, and waterproof compartment
- 1 - Info on emergency preparedness