1 Person Emergency Bucket Kit
This 1 Person Emergency Bucket Kit is designed to support 1 person for 3 days with survival supplies like emergency food and water and a vital portable toilet. All provisions are recommended by FEMA, Homeland Security, and Red Cross.
- 1 - 5 gallon bucket with snap-on toilet seat to store supplies and doubles as a portable toilet
- 1 - 2400 calorie sized food bar-U.S. Coast Guard certified to remain fresh for 5 years, has an apple cinnamon taste, just tear open and eat, and tolerates temperature extremes.
- 6 - 4.2 oz sized water pouches-U.S. Coast Guard approved 5 year shelf-life, purified water, just tear open and drink, and tolerates temperature extremes.
- 1 - Emergency blanket-holds in your body heat to keep you warm
- 1 - 54 piece first aid kit-to treat minor injuries
- 1 - Packet of chemicals for the toilet
- 12 - Toilet bags
- 1 - Roll of toilet paper (not in image above)