5 Person Deluxe Emergency Kit (Tote)
The 5 Person Deluxe Emergency Kit (Tote) is a comprehensive survival kit designed to prepare 5 persons for 3 days to deal with all potential emergencies. All survival supplies is recommended by FEMA, Homeland Security, and Red Cross and stored in a rugged tote.
- 1 - Commercial tote
- 5 - 2400 calorie sized food bars-U.S. Coast Guard certified 5 year shelf life, 3 day supply of food, tolerates temperature extremes, has a cinnamon apple taste, just tear open and eat.
- 50 - 4.2 oz. sized water pouches-U.S. Coast Guard certified 5 year shelf life, 3 day supply of water, purified water, just tear open pouch and drink, tolerates extremes in heat and cold.
- 1 - Emergency radio- am/fm/NOAA (hazard info) radio, cell phone charger, LED flashlight, powered by solar, hand crank, or battery.
- 5 - 12 hour light sticks
- 2 - Tube tent-fits 2+ people, fast shelter set-up
- 5 - Emergency blankets-retains 90% of body heat
- 5 - Ponchos
- 1 - 107-piece first aid kit to treat minor to serious injuries
- 1 - Roll of toilet paper
- 1 - Box of wipes
- 5 - Trash bags
- 5 - Toothbrushes with paste
- 5 - N95 face masks-filters up to 95% of dirt, dust, smoke, and toxins in air (ideal to wear in fires)
- 5 - Safety goggles-vital eye protection in wildfires
- 2 - Pairs of work gloves
- 1 - Multi-function tool-pliers (use to turn gas off), knives, can opener, plus more
- 1 - Survival whistle tool-loud whistle, flint to make a fire, compass, mirror to signal, waterproof container
- 1 - Roll of duct tape
- 1 - Box of waterproof matches
- 1 - Info packet on disaster preparedness