Crisis Incident Response Kit
The Crisis Incident Response Kit is designed to treat several injured persons with penetrating trauma and major bleeding as well as the administration of rescue breathing and basic first aid.
The medical supplies is packed in a high visibility orange bag constructed of durable 1000 denier nylon with reflective trim with multiple carry options including over the shoulder, hand carry and fanny pack style.
- 2 x C-A-T Tourniquet, Orange
- 4 x Compressed Gauze
- 4 x 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 4 x 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 1 x Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 2 x HyFin® Vent Compact, Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x CPR Microshield
- 2 x SAM Splint II
- 1 x Roll 2 in. Surgical Tape
- 5 x Pair Bear Claw Gloves, large
- 1 x 7.25 in. Trauma Shears
- 50 x Flexible Fabric Bandages
- 2 x Survival Blanket
- Dimensions: H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.