Trauma and First Aid Kit - Class B
The Trauma and First Aid Kit - Class B is designed as a portable First Aid Kit for the workplace that exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Standard for Class B kits.
Packaged in a convenient zippered nylon bag that is easily transported to the patient's side, this kit offers the ability to treat the most common workplace injuries with the added benefit of being able to control major bleeding with the C-A-T® Tourniquet, the safest and most effective tourniquet on the market today.
- 1 x Combat Application Tourniquet - Orange
- 2 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing - 6 in
- 2 x Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing - 4 in. Flat
- 1 x CPR Microshield Mask
- 50 x Antiseptic Towelette
- 25 x Antiseptic Ointment
- 2 x Gauze, Pad - 4 in. x 4 in. (Pack of 2)
- 4 x Gauze Pad - 5 in. x 9 in.
- 50 x Flexible Fabric Bandages, 1 in. x 3 in.
- 2 x 1 in. Surgical Tape
- 2 x BurnTec Dressing - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 1 x SAM Splint
- 2 x Triangular Bandage (Cravat) - ODG
- 2 x Instant Cold Pack - 6 in. x 9 in.
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Eye Wash Solution, 4 oz
- 4 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 x Pair, Responder Trauma Shears - Large
- 1 x Trauma & First Aid Bag - Red