1 Person Survival Backpack Kit
This 1 Person Survival Backpack Kit will support 1 person for 3 days with essential survival supplies recommended by FEMA, Homeland Security, Red Cross, survivalists, and military experts. This kit is packed with a carefully stocked supply of U.S. Coast Guard approved (5 year shelf-life) food bars and water pouches, crank radio, emergency blanket, whistle, and first aid items. The kit is a well stocked Bug-Out-Bag!
- 1 - Backpack
- 1 - 2400 calorie sized food bars-U.S. Coast Guard certified to remain fresh for 5 years, has an apple cinnamon taste, just tear open and eat, and tolerates temperature extremes.
- 6 - 4.2 oz sized water pouches-U.S. Coast Guard approved 5 year shelf-life, purified water, just tear open and drink, and tolerates temperature extremes.
- 1 - Emergency blankets-holds in your body heat to keep you warm
- 1 - Dynamo flashlight/radio w/cell phone charger, siren and 3 LED flashlight
- 1 - 54 piece first aid kit-to treat minor injuries
- 1 - Plastic whistle with lanyard