Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kit (Intermediate)
The Individual Bleeding Control Kit is designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding.
Contained in a compact, ruggedized Nylon pouch, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T, quality gauze, shears, and pressure dressings. Included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so even untrained providers can help save a life.
Individual Bleeding Control Kits are available in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced BCD configurations.
- (1) C-A-T Tourniquet
- (1) 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- (2) Compressed Gauze
- (1) HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- (2) Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- (1) Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- (1) Permanent Marker, Small
- (1) Just in Time Instruction Card