Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kit (Advanced BCD)
The Individual Bleeding Control Kit is designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding.
Contained in a compact, ruggedized Nylon pouch, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T, quality gauze, shears, and pressure dressings. Included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so even untrained providers can help save a life.
Individual Bleeding Control Kits are available in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced BCD configurations.
ADVANCED BCD KIT CONTENTS:
- 1 x C-A-T Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag